Halliburton contract fo detention camps in U.S.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      This is one of the most disturbing items I've seen in a long time, in terms of foundations being laid for martial law.

      It is doubly disturbing, considering the corruption intrinsic to Haliburton and other private contractors as documented in the film, "Iraq for Sale: the War Profiteers", 2006

      Viewable online here:

      Sterling