Fw: Announcing LDS Remnant.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2006

      Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:32 PM
      Subject: Announcing LDS Remnant.com

                                                Announcing

      LDSREMNANT.com

      Dear Friends,

          TruthWorks is pleased to introduce a website dedicated to Latter Day Zion and the deeper glories of the Kingdom. This new resource has been organized to provide greater insight for those seeking to grow beyond the preparatory gospel, and like Moroni of old, will not deny THE CHRIST.

           To supplement our standard gospel review, LDSremnant.com offers inspired books, in depth articles, and rare quotes. Authors and site visitors are welcome to submit additional gospel perspectives which will be added during our monthly website update. Although controversial articles and individual texts are welcomed, nothing that represents a divergent agenda away from the leadership of the Church is promoted on the site.

           Above all, it is our hope that we will each be faithful in fulfilling our unique errand from the Lord, that through his grace and love we might each successfully…

      Walk the Way of The Christ.

      Bret L. Corbridge

      Summer 2006

      P.S.  Please forward this website announcement to your friends and family who are also seeking a more excellent way, and may be interested in our Remnant Readings.