Prof. Jones exposes 9/11 as an inside job by perps in the U.S. Administration

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      I attended the lecture Wednesday night at the Utah Valley Community College by Professor Steven E. Jones from BYU, who has inched his way into mainstream media in the past few months by presenting evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

      Arriving a few minutes late, I stood just two people away from David Cleveland (sender of message below) who was in the back.  He was one of probably 20 other people along the back with camera tripods filming the event.  It was a monumental presentation to an abundantly overflowing crowd of activist/patriots who are practiced in not staying quiet about what they know.

      Jones presented a long list of solid evidences that must be brought before the American people and arraigned in a court to bring the conspirators to justice who perpetrated 9/11 from the inside for nefarious purposes.

      Consider the facts that he and the 50+ academicians he is working with are bringing forward, not the propaganda that has been hoisted upon us.

      Those towers were felled by pre-positioned U.S. military-grade explosives, that would have taken just ten men ten trips to put in place, for a controlled demolition, in the week-end prior to 9/11, when the buildings were evacuated for dozens of hours, and the power shut down to the buildings, giving the agents plenty of time to position their explosives where they would do the job, without detection by security cameras.  FEMA, the national police contingent, just happened to be in NYC by the hundreds, in preparation for a "drill" scheduled for Sept. 12.

      I showed up at the lecture as Jones was presenting a methodical debunking of the Federal-commissioned NIST report of the "official explanation" for why the towers fell, to show how incredulous it is, even by the most loose standards of science; and how more and more of the scientific community is not buying it.

      Jones also presented written statements from a year prior, by individuals high in U.S. operations (including Cheney, Rice, Wolfowitz, etc.), who basically called for a "Pearl Harbor" type event in our day in order to accomplish the revolution of thinking they consider necessary to carry out their Machiavellian intentions of global empire.

      Jones even gave solid evidence that Bin Laden was not even involved, and that the "confession" tape was by a look-alike, who the Muslim world immediately identified as a fake.  The Western media did not report Bin Laden's repeated statements that he had nothing to do with 9/11.

      The number of terrorists prior to 9/11 was 5% of what it is today, after the unilateral attacks on Muslim countries, on trumped up charges.

      Many of those now in control of our country are the true terrorists, dressed in suits and with handsome appearance.  They should be exposed and brought to justice.  They are infuriating the Muslim world against us - a world that had a significant degree of respect for the United States prior to 9/11 and the ensuing attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq (and Iran next?).

      Their cover is coming off.  The days ahead will be interesting to watch.  What will they do to try and contain this Pandora's box that has been opened?

      The following comes from http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/163875/ , which is a somewhat timid report of Jones' presentation, yet close enough to give you a good idea of the content.

      Jones' area of specialty as a Professor of Physics at Brigham Young University uniquely prepared him and qualifies him to make scholarly assessment of what it would take to bring down those buildings, and what the evidence points to as the actual cause.

      I hope Jones will make his PowerPoint presentation available on his website, as well as streaming media format of the lecture recorded by several professionals with high-end recording equipment.  (Meanwhile, Dave is making his recording available in DVD format for $2.00.)

      Kudos to Jones and the "Scholars for 9/11 Truth".

      Count me in among your list of individuals who support this quest for a full inquiry, based on scientific method and not politics.

      The fact that the metal from the towers -- key evidence from this crime scene -- is being shipped for scrap metal to Asia, should in itself tell any conscientious person that there is something illegal and suspicious going on here.  And this point is just one of a long list of puzzle pieces that do not support the administration's explanation of what happened, but actually places certain individuals within the administration as being among the perpetrators of that dark day.  They must be uprooted by legal means, and our nation steered back to a course based on Constitutional law, not empire.

      Sterling D. Allan
      B.S. Microbiology