New BofM-related Record

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2005
      A friend has recently brought to my attention a record that alleges to be a
      history of one of the groups of Hagath that sailed north in Book of Mormon
      times. It features the writings of Samuel the Lamanite, tells of his
      ancestry and people, etc.

      I've not read it all yet, but what I have read so far, beginning in the last
      third of the book, has impressed me.

      I did an alphabetics study on a few things relevant to the book, and it
      seems to give a solid stamp of approval of the book as authentic and worthy
      of our consideration.

      I've created a feature page here:
      http://www.greaterthings.com/Records/Nemenhah/

      Sterling