ET & Earth macro/micro

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Re: Lou Gentile show this evening (Jancik filling in for Lou)

      Hi James (Arthur Jancik) and Michael (Salla),

      I tried to call into the show, but no one answered.  I let it ring for about 20 minutes.

      I wanted to get in on the conversation about earth being a microcosm of the macrocosm of the galaxy.

      One model would say that we are merely puppets playing out test case, so to speak, of a galactic struggle of conflicts between the worlds and their varying systems.

      I, rather, believe that the micro is a parallel to the macro in all things, from the atom to the galaxy, from the embryo recapitulating evolution to human infants-teens re-living past life lessons in a few short years before coming into their "next lesson".

      You will see on my greaterthings.com website a section on "parallels" in which I take lengthy excerpts of scripture text and line them up side by side, to show almost a DNA like base-pair matching for very long sections.

      I wrote a book in 1986-7 called "The Vision of All: Our Past, Present, and Future, as Foretold in Book of Mormon History."  In there I had two partitions.  Part A: comparing Book of Mormon peoples to the history of the House of Israel, ancient and prophetic.  The most obvious parallel there is the coming of the Lord in glory following a major calamity of purging, followed by an era of peace.

      Part A compares the macrocosm of entire civilization through time with the microcosm of an individual's progression through life.  The apex of the individual's progression is to come into the presence of the Lord and walk personally with God.

      That is what our civilization is coming into next: the coming in Glory of the manifestation of God and angels in our midst -- after a purging (which can either be through a willful introspection or through hitting the wall as our societal addictions to junk come to their conclusion).

      Sterling