cold fire extinguisher not warmly welcomed by fireman who could loose job

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Here's my latest press release from Greater Things News Service. It provides an interesting commentary on how new things that are much better are not readily accepted -- something we can relate to in the quest for truth and the ideal society.  I also consider this a public service announcement as this is a product you really ought to know about and have in your home.

      Cold FireĀ® Extinguishes Traditional Firefighting Mindset
      Enables the citizen to handle most fires without the intercession of a fire department. Cuts heat, encapsulates the fuel source, cuts hydrocarbon smoke. Non-toxic, no mess, inexpensive.
      http://www.prweb.com/releases/2003/12/prweb91828.php

      And here's a little side note I published to the Free Energy directory:

      Free Energy Community Can Relate to Uphill Fight by Cold FireĀ® Extinguishers - What a perfect metaphor for what we see in the Free Energy world.
      http://www.greaterthings.com/News/FreeEnergy/commentary/ColdFire_comparison.htm

      And along these lines, here's a story of a man who saves his house in the CA fire by defying a road block, and the fishy circumstances of the road block.  That fire could have been extinguished early on with the Cold Fire product mentioned above.

      Sterling