EPHRAIM: Tribe and Town of Destiny
- For full version of new page with online links, see:
Tribe and Town of Destiny
Tribe of Israel and name of town in Central Utah. Both have prophetic destiny relevant especially to the members and friends of the LDS Church.
Regarding the Town, Ephraim, Utah
- The heading, 'Ephraim,' is on page 666 of the LDS Bible Dictionary. See write-up "How I Ended up with the Address 666 South 60 East, Ephraim, Utah."
- The telephone prefix for Ephraim Utah is 283. There are 283 days (9 months) of gestation. See word study: 283 Days of Gestation and Birthing of the Man Child - metaphorical representations of the coming kingdom of God contained in the number 283.
- On page 283 of Zodhiates' New Testament lexicon is word 801, which number is the telephone area code for the Wasatch Front region of Utah, including the capital, Salt Lake City. See write-up "801 and Salt that has lost its Savor."
- 435 is the telephone area code for Ephraim, Utah. See write-up: "435 Area Code and the Mormon Remnant Outcasts."
- On the mountain just West of the city is a natural clearing of trees a mile and half wide that forms the shape of an eagle hovering over the Sanpete valley. See write-up: "Sanpete Valley - place of interim gathering of Eagles."
Regarding the Tribe of Israel: Ephraim
Sterling D. Allan
- Ephraim, elder son of Joseph who was sold into Egypt, was given the
birthright of the tribes of Israel, and has the responsibility
for the gathering of the Lord's people in the latter days.
- See Encyclopedia of Mormonism listing for "Ephraim."
- See EPHRAIM: The Location of Lost Israelite Tribes In The West According To The Bible, Jewish And Non-Jewish Tradition, And General Fact
- See Ephraim: The House of Joseph / The House of Israel by Hebraic Heritage Ministries
- See Ephraim and Manasseh and prophecy by Cutting Edge Ministry
- Isaiah 28 is addressed to the "drunkards of Ephraim" providing a powerful parody on the blindness of the mainstream body of those who are called to be the people of God both anciently and in our day.
www.greaterthings.com666 S. 60 E.
Ephraim, UT 84627
('Ephraim' is on p.666 of the LDS Bible Dictionary)