quote of the day -- God told me

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      GREATER THINGS
      QUOTE OF THE DAY

      ==========

      "God told me to strike at al-Qaida and I struck them, and then He
      instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to
      solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me, I will act, and if
      not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

      -- George W. Bush
      Speaking to Ariel Sharon and Mahmoud Abbas at the last peace summit:
      http://globalresearch.ca/articles/FLO306A.html

      ==========

      Digest of astonishing statements that build faith, inspire action, instill
      repentance, stir deep reflection, awaken the sleepyhead giants of Zion.

      http://www.GreaterThings.com/Wisdom/Quote/

      SPAM BLOCK -- CHALLENGE - RESPONSE
      "I use ChoiceMail. New legitimate senders identify themselves. Try it for
      14 days."
      http://tinyurl.com/fbkd
      -- Sterling D. Allan
      (On average, I receive 1,200 trash emails a day; but only the mail I want
      comes into my inbox)