Mourning Glory -- 911 Artwork for Your Home

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2003
      I would like to recommend the following piece of artwork for you as a fitting portrayal of the current state of affairs.  It was painted by a friend of mine, Ranae Lee.  She has never painted before, and didn't even know she had the talent.  Then one day last year she had a dream and was told to paint this picture.  The artwork is filled with rich symbolism.  I consider it a pleasant gift from the heavens to stir us up to an awareness of the awful situation in which we find ourselves.

      I've linked to it from the navigation bar of many of the websites I run, featuring it especially at

      We have ours hung at the top of our stairs.