magnetic, shocking water. Impossible? guaranteed

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      TO THE FREE ENERGY COMMUNITY

      NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE: Get your own "Shocker Bottle." Evidence points to
      this phenomenon being derived from some form of aetheric energy.
      www.aquamega.biz/products/ShockerBottle/special030203.htm

      As your finger approaches the top surface of the water, an electrical shock
      will arc up from the water to your finger just before you touch it.
      Guaranteed.

      Let it sit for a while (e.g. an hour), and it will do it again. Guaranteed.

      Perhaps you thought water could not carry an electrical charge. Well, it
      turns out that a device that a friend of mine invented has characteristics
      of extracting aetheric energy from the vast sea of energy that surrounds us
      and is able to charge water with both an electrical and magnetic charge.

      Get one of these 'shocker bottles' and try it for yourself in your own home.

      We're not talking about water as a conductor. We're talking about water
      having been charged and then dissipating that charge in the form of an arc
      to your finger. It's as if the water in this changed form serves as a sort
      of battery.

      You may even hear the arc. The arc has stretched as far as nearly 1/2 inch
      [100,000 volts per inch of arc], but usually is in the range of 1/4 inch or
      so, which is around 8,000 to 10,000 volts (verily low amps). It is that
      strong when it first comes off the machine that charges the water. But by
      the time the bottle of water gets to you through the mail, it won't be that
      strong, though you will definitely feel it. Guaranteed. It will feel
      almost like touching an electric fence.

      If you are with other people, have the first person hold the open "shocker
      bottle" in one hand, then hold hands with the next person, forming a circle
      with all who want to participate in the demonstration. The last person in
      the chain then puts their finger into the bottle. ZAP. Everyone will feel
      it. Guaranteed (unless you have 10 people or more -- in which case I would
      be very interested to see if it works. I've not tried that many before).

      For the best effect, do the demonstration with everyone holding hands the
      first time around, right after you've gotten your "shocker bottle" in the
      mail, and no one has yet put a finger into it.

      Each time you do it, the water discharges a bit. If you try again
      immediately (within a minute), with no time for the bottle to sit between
      discharges, the arc will be significantly reduced, possibly to the point
      where you won't even feel it. But it will still regenerate if you let it
      sit for a while.

      Try not to put your finger actually into the water, as this has the effect
      of discharging the water's capacity to regenerate, so as to diminish the
      strength of the arc next time around and henceforth. Just let your finger
      approach the top of the water, and then pull it back as soon as you feel the
      arc (quite natural to do so, actually). Doing this will let you get the
      most shocks from the bottle (show all your friends).

      Actually what usually happens is the shock causes your body to involuntarily
      jerk the bottle of water you are holding, causing it to splash onto your
      finger, creating this discharging effect on the water. For that reason, it
      might be best just to set the bottle down and put your finger into it.

      If you submerge your finger into the water, the shock effect will go away
      all together right after that. But if you then let the bottle sit for a
      while (e.g. an hour), you will get a small arc off the top again.

      I just tried a shocker bottle I've had for three months, and I thought I had
      pretty well gotten all the shock out of it, but it still delivered a little
      zap. I took one all the way to Johannesburg, and it still delivered a good
      wallop. A second bottle went with me from Utah to Johannesburg and then to
      New York, where my friend Chris Horianopolous and his friend John were able
      to feel the arc off the top. They loved it.

      I would like to invite you to let us send one of these to you to try it out
      for yourself.

      That's right. My friend charges the water inside a regular plastic bottle,
      caps the bottle, packs it in bubble plastic, we ship it to you by standard
      currier services, you open the package, take the bottle out, remove the cap,
      stick your finger in, and viola. Shock. Guaranteed.

      While you're at it, take your Gauss meter, if you have access to one, and
      measure the magnetic field emanating from the water (e.g. set the bottle on
      top of the meter). Expect to get a reading of somewhere around 1 to 1.5
      Gauss. The earth's baseline Gauss is 0.4. Take a regular bottle of water,
      and you will get a reading of 0.4 (no increase or decrease from baseline).

      Now try this. Shake the shocker bottle, and then measure the Gauss. It
      will be like normal water (0.4) right after you shake it, but as the
      magnetic fields in the water begin to align again, the Gauss reading will
      climb to between 1 and 1.5 Gauss. You can actually watch the reading on the
      meter climb.

      Drink the water, and see what happens to the magnetic field of your body.
      (Yes, you can drink it. In fact, people are reporting amazing health
      benefits from drinking the water on a regular basis. Minerals such as gold,
      silver, palladium, or choral calcium are added to the water to boost their
      healing effect.)

      Take a Kirlian photograph of your fingers before you drink the water, and
      then again about 5-10 minutes after you've drunk the water. The regions
      around your fingertips touching the surface of the lens will develop much
      brighter after you drink the water.

      My friend also has developed a process of adding minerals to the water in a
      minute crystalline form (he is presently having an AA test run to see if it
      is actually monatomic -- but he will not be advertising that fact if it is
      confirmed, as that word is as loaded as the word "cure" when it comes to FDA
      regulations).

      A typical colloidal silver solution from a local health store measures
      around 12 ppm. My friend's silver solution measures around 80 ppm. I was
      in his home when he showed the meter go up to 120 ppm. If you have a device
      that can measure such things, go ahead and test this water (if you didn't
      order the distilled only version). You can expect a reading of around 80
      ppm.

      When the water is being charged, the machine/process emits alpha, beta, and
      gamma particles as well as ozone. Physicists and chemists ought to be
      drooling over this one to find out what is happening on the molecular and
      atomic level.

      Unfortunately, my friend is very reluctant to entertain people who are
      wanting to find out about his device. He is into this for the health
      benefits that people are realizing from drinking the water, and he doesn't
      want to be distracted from that mission that he has been pursuing for six
      years now. Furthermore, he values his life and wants to continue unabated,
      so is very low key about things like this.

      I should mention that the regular 2 liter bottles that we sell have been run
      through a "discharge" cycle that keeps the magnetic properties in tact while
      mostly eliminating the electrical phenomenon. These bottles will still
      sometimes deliver a little shock, but it is nothing compared to a shocker
      bottle that hasn't been run through that cycle.

      For now, you'll just have to be satisfied playing with the end product --
      the water.

      That is unless I know you well, then I might be able to arrange a meeting
      for you with my friend.

      My friend agreed to let me do this special promotion because I convinced him
      that it would introduce the product to many people who could benefit from
      the health aspects that it has to offer. He is not interested in the
      flash-bang sensationalism.

      With so many scams circulating among the free energy crowd because of the
      potential money involved in the trillion-dollar market, I thought it would
      be nice for people to have a hands-on demonstration that there really is
      something going on that defies present models of physics.

      For the next two weeks you will be able to purchase a shocker bottle for
      only $15.00, including shipping. The suggested retail price is $20.00, plus
      shipping.

      If the water does not perform as guaranteed above, you will get a full
      refund, and you keep the product.

      Sterling D. Allan
      www.aquamega.biz
      435-283-6340