additions to Mormon Goddess site

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      added to:
      www.mormongoddess.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ***
      To: <sterlingda@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 4:00 PM
      Subject: MG site

      Dear Sterling,
      Thanks so much for your work on the site. It is
      greatly appreciated and I know the Goddess will bless
      you for it.

      [...]

      There is are two very good online article's on the
      Mormon Heavenly Mother that I think are crucial to the
      site; if there is any way you can link these two
      articles to the site I know it would be much more
      complete. I hope it's not too much trouble[...].

      Here are the links to the two articles. Also, the
      author of one of these articles: "God the Mother in
      Mormonism" created a comprehensive book list on Amazon
      called "Call of the Christian Goddess". I'll email a
      link to that if you want to link it to the site.

      [These would best be linked under the "Releveant
      Online
      Articles" section]

      God the Mother in Mormonism
      by Amber Satterwhite
      http://northernway.org/membersworks.html/#mothergod

      Shekinah the Presence of Diety (discusses the Mormon
      Heavenly Mother)
      http://northernway.org/shekinah.html

      Thanks again,
      I can't thank you enough.