8373KeyElements is so amazing!

  • Sterling Allan
    Oct 25, 2013

      To: [Gayle Ruzicka, President of Utah Eagle Forum]
      Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 10:12 PM
      Subject: Hi Gayle: 3KeyElements is so amazing!

      Hi Gayle,

      Great touching bases after all these years.

      Please check out www.3KeyElement.com

      I'm certain you and Don (and all your fans) would love Kirk and Kim Duncan. To put it concisely, in my vernacular, they are helping to build God's army for the stuff coming down (and going up). He teaches people how to become the Creator Beings that is their destiny.

      A lot of their students are constitution activists among other great causes.

      Going to one of their seminars is like going to the best hour of Education Week, each hour, for three days.

      At least go to their free Body Language course that they put on 1/month.

      I realize you are super busy, but if you can pull it off, if you sign up for one of these two classes by 6 pm tomorrow, you'll get them at the significantly reduced price, which they only offer during their courses.

      If you order by 3 pm and mention my name, I could win a 2-hour mentoring session with Kirk, as well as dinner with Kirk and Kim, if I pull in the most number of referrals.

      Master of Influence: normally $750; special: $100
      Royalty and Romance: normally $949/couple; special: $150

      There is more info about these on their site.

      Call them up at 801-987-3996

      I've been to 5-6 of their courses. Can't stay away. Great stuff.

      Keep up the great work you're doing.