      Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 1:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [Vo]:The ICCF-18 Hyperoion Demo Is In Milan -- Not UofM

      Forgive the lack of personalization. I'm writing to you as a member of a list of people who have strong opinions about LENR and I'm assuming you've all been watching the Defkalion tests online today. I'd like to get your comments on the following:

      1. Did you think the DGT test was convincing? If it was, why? If not, what why not?

      2. Do you think it was properly instrumented? If it was, why? If not, what why not?

      3. Do you think that there's a chance that the demo was rigged in any way? If so, how?

      4. What do you conclude from the test?

      5. May I quote you by name?

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Mark Gibbs.

      Mark Gibbs | Gibbs Universal Industries | 393 Contra Costa Avenue, Ventura, CA 93004
      805-754-2661 | Skype: quistuipater | gibbs.com | LinkedIn | Twitter

      Network World - Backspin & Gearhead | NW bio