820AWESOME: amphibious vehicle powered by free energy technology poised to be first to general market

  • Sterling Allan
    Dec 17, 2012
      This is one of the coolest stories we've ever posted. Had a lot of chit-chat back and forth with the inventor in preparing this over the past four days.

      Once the third party validation comes back in about three week's, this will be in a strong #1 position in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies coming to market.

      The Keysters will be particularly interested in the man-made island section of the story.