813We don't have to hit the wall. Free Energy solutions abound.

  • Sterling Allan
    May 28, 2012

      • Featured: FE and Economy / Emergency_Preparedness

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Martial_Law">Martial Law >

        We don't have to hit the wall. Free Energy solutions abound. - If society will embrace the emergence of free energy technologies, and the freedom they engender, along with embracing a higher consciousness required to responsibly use these technologies, they can mitigate if not avoid the economic collapse that the powers that be have engineered and are trying to thrust on the planet to turn us all into slaves. (PESN; May 28, 2012)