Re: New file uploaded to GravityRailroads

  • Brian E Clough
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 4, 2008
      That's brilliant!!!

      I now see that the picture showing Plane 28, in Matthew Osterberg's
      book, somehow got printed backwards.

      Do you have any other maps, of similar vintage, showing the Archibald,
      Blakely, or Olyphant areas?

      --- In GravityRailroads@yahoogroups.com,

    • sos_ps@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 5, 2008
        Sounds like the maps that were identified in the group's archive message
        #24. They are in large scale via the Lackawanna County web site and are
        listed as "BEERS". I have been struggling to up-scale / down-scale the
        1/24000 topo maps to overlay the Beers information. Unfortunately Beers
        used various scales just to fill up the page. While I can come close,
        pinpointing the exact location is difficult.

        Brandon
      • GravityRailroads@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 22, 2010
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GravityRailroads
          group.

          File : /1894 Atlas/Part of Scranton & Dunmore.pdf
          Uploaded by : hayduke_234 <mhamel@...>
          Description : Part of Scranton & Dunmore

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          hayduke_234 <mhamel@...>