Gravelbourg History Books

  • Jeanne Noble
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2000
      Hi" Trully sorry to bother you again but I would appreciate knowing if
      there are Gravelbourg History Books as they have in Ponteix. Merry Xmas
    • Shelley Firth
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2000
        Yes, there is one but it is no longer in print. They are talking about
        reissuing in again in the next few years. Is there something specific you
        need to know from it, my father has a copy as does our local library.
        Shelley
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2000
          If someone has the history book of ponteis could you please look up Goulet,
          Jospeh and Clara, offspring, included Lawrence, Godfrey Alfred and John.
          Would appreciate any info you may have on them. Hoping to hear, thanks, Pat
          Johns