Genealogy for Wiwa Hill

  • lesarjent
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hello from New Zealand.

      I'm tracing the James Family (Samuel and Ruth (nee Malone)) and the Malone family (Walter and Sarah) who immigrated from Ireland in 1909 and 1928 respectively to Wiwa Hill. The Malone's had a son Arthur Thomas who emigrated to New Zealand around 1940, and that's my connection.

      The James children were Francis, Walter, Fred, Irene and Charles.
      The Malone children were Rebecca, Ethel Sarah and Arthur Thomas.

      Any information would be greatly appreciated, and if you are tracing any of these people I have their Irish origins and other family branches to share.

      The James Family may well have built the St James Church at Wiwa Hill. N 50° 04.599 W 106° 41.218 Does anyone have records from the cemetery there?

      Look forward to replies.

      Belinda Sibly, Christchurch, New Zealand.
    • email@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
        Thank you for your e-mail.

        Our Customer Service Representatives will be reviewing your e-mail to ensure an accurate and timely response is provided.

        If you require immediate assistance please call our Contact Centre at 1-800-472-6842. Representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.

        We appreciate you contacting Scotiabank.

        PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

        It was sent from a notification only address which cannot accept incoming e-mail.

        Interaction ID = 0005Ja8KG3QR10NE

        This email may contain confidential information the use of which by an unintended recipient is unauthorized. This email may also contain important disclosure information for the records of the intended recipient(s). For details please go to http://www.scotiabank.com/email_disclaimer/email_english.html

        Cette transmission peut contenir de l'information confidentielle et son utilisation par toute personne autre que la personne à laquelle cette transmission est destinée est interdite. Le présent courriel peut aussi contenir des renseignements importants pour les dossiers du ou des destinataires prévus. Pour plus de détails, veuillez vous diriger vers http://www.scotiabank.com/email_disclaimer/email_francais.html

        Este correo electrónico puede contener información confidencial cuyo uso por parte de personas distintas de los destinatarios del mismo está prohibido. El mensaje puede tener también datos importantes sobre la divulgación de información para el(los) destinatario(s) a quien(es) está dirigido. Para más detalles, por favor dirigirse a http://www.scotiabank.com/email_disclaimer/email_espanol.html
      • email@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
          Thank you for your e-mail.

          Our Customer Service Representatives will be reviewing your e-mail to ensure an accurate and timely response is provided.

          If you require immediate assistance please call our Contact Centre at 1-800-472-6842. Representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.

          We appreciate you contacting Scotiabank.

          PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

          It was sent from a notification only address which cannot accept incoming e-mail.

          Interaction ID = 0005Ja8KG3QR10NN