Re: Genealogy angel will help

  • joyce.mc@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000
      --- In Gravelbourg-District@egroups.com, "Nicole Descottes"
      <ndescottes@c...> wrote:
      > If anyone needs a genealogy angel to do some research in the
      > Gravelbourg area, I can do so at the Saskatchewan Genealogical
      > Society and the Prairie History Room at the Regina Public Library's
      > Central library, please contact me at:
      >
      > ndescottes@a...
      >
      > Nicole Descottes at Craven, Saskatchewan
      >
      > Ecrivez en francais si vous preferez.

      Hi Nicole, Looking for sur name "Wrayton" in or around Willowbunch.
      Have a record of a Charles Archie Wrayton born there june 30, 1912. I
      think his father was Arthur, but need his middle name to be sure of
      who he is. Are there or were there any other Wrayton's in that area.
      Thanks for your time...... Joyce McEachern, Langley, B.C.
    • Pat Dunn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000
        Do you have Medicine Hat obituaries available? I have a few for that area.
        I might order the newspapers on ILL if I knew where to order them from. My
        German from Russia family WERRE resided in Medicine Hat. I don't know much
        about them and this seems to be the best way to learn more.

        Hope you will be able to help me in some way. Thanks, Pat