Descendants of Mary Lisowski and Joseph Woychik

  • Karen Snodgrass
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      I am looking for the descendants of Mary Lisowski and Joseph Woychik
      of Gull Lake, in the Gravelbourg District. I also have Tindall
      relations in Gravelbourg and area, and Killian, Benning, Tindall,
      McGugan, Strong, Thomas, and Metheral connections throughout
      Saskatchewan. View my homepage at
      http://members.tripod.com/KarensKorner/index.html for links to my
      family sites. I am always willing to share information with others
      and all information on my website is free for the taking and using.