Hi to everyone

  • cgolds@shockware.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 1999
      Hi and Merry Christmas:
      This list has been to quiet and I think we should start by posting what towns and surnames everyone is interested in. I would also like to volunteer to do lookups in my Golden Prairie history book for anyone that is interested. Also, if anyone has history about a Sask. town they would like to share with everyone I think that would be a good idea. I made this list in the hope that we could share information with one another, so let's start communicating!
      Cindy
    • Mike Baynes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 1999
        I just spoke with my father CH Baynes, he indicated that his aunt, HG Baynes
        sister, [ possibly Eva ], married into the Sinkinson family, they had a son
        Harold. Walter Baynes became a lawyer in Alberta, I believe.
        MIKE BAYNES
        SURREY B.C. CANADA
        mbike@...