Gravelbourg

  • noreen lambert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      1. Our Lady of Assumption Cathedral
      2. A house on Main street, was built by my husband's father, J.H.
      Lambert, and where his sister and her girl friend was struck by
      lightening. It sounds like the house that is now the Senior's Centre.
      My husband was born in that house in 1928. Is it a Centre or a home for
      the elderly?
      3. Particulars of the upcoming Centennial Celebration.
      4. Is the old Theatre still there?

      Regards
      Noreen Lambert