Gravelbour Michaud

  • rootspursuit
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      I am interested in obtaining any information I can on the family of
      Cyprien Michaud and Caroline Langlois.

      My mother is Juliet Michaud, daughter of Louis-Philippe Michaud and
      Delia Tessier, who left Gravelbourg about 1931 to homestead in Makwa.

      I am told that Caroline Langlois is buried at Gravelbourg, along with
      Louis-Philippe and Delia's eldest child Joanne.