where I grew up.

  • Cindy Goldsworthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 1999
      Hi everyone:
      I had computer problems for a while but have now got the problems sorted out. Nice to see all these new subscribers.
      I grew up in a small town of Fox Valley, Sask. About one hundred miles from the USA border. I thought there was a need of a mailing list like this one.
      My great grandparents came over from Russia(german-russian) and settled in Rasadt, Sask., they then moved to Fox Valley, Sask. I grew up there and then moved to Medicine Hat, Alberta when I was 20.
      I have just recently aquired a great history book on the town and area of Golden Prairie. If anyone is interested I will do look ups for you.
      Cindy