FW: CLOSE THE C.I.A.

  • Jude
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      This makes so much good sense guess we wont do it.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hi Jude,
        After taking a look at this; it become even more apparent, when
        considered, that there simply is just not enough news or information
        that comes from that department on a regular basis.

        dot

        --- In Grassroots-CA-OH-FL@yahoogroups.com, "Jude" <jgtea@...> wrote:

        > This makes so much good sense guess we wont do it.

      • Jude
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008

          Yes the only news is when this regime needs some fear tactics and then we get bombarded, but never is it admitted when they help to try to destroy other countries or tear down another countries democracy, this is sad and not at all acceptable to me, but then we know I tend to become radical and to the point and don’t skip around the bush as many others do.

          After taking a look at this; it become even more apparent, when
          considered, that there simply is just not enough news or information
          that comes from that department on a regular basis.

          dot

          --- In Grassroots-CA- OH-FL@yahoogroup s.com, "Jude" <jgtea@...> wrote:

          > This makes so much good sense guess we wont do it.

          w:st="on">U.S. president."
          > The following newsletter tells of investigative reporting
          about the
          > CIA by Kenneth R. Timmerman, author of the book "Shadow
          Warriors",
          and
          > other political books.
          > --REAL NEWS Editor thenewsman@. ..
          > SHADOW WARRIORS: UNTOLD TRAITORS AND SABOTEURS
          > By Amazon.com commentators
          > Some have called it the CIA's greatest covert operation of all
          time.
          > It is an intelligence war conducted behind the scenes, aimed at
          > confusing, misleading, and ultimately defeating the enemy. The
          goal is
          > nothing less than toppling the regime in power. A network of
          agents has
          > been planted at key crossroads of power, stealing secrets, planting
          > disinformation, and cooking intelligence.
          > The plan involves sophisticated political sabotage operations
          that
          > bring in opposition forces who can challenge the regime openly, in
          a way
          > the CIA cannot. The scope is breathtaking.
          > Who is the target of this vast, sophisticated CIA operation?
          Not the
          > mullahs in Tehran or
          w:st="on"> North Korea 's power-mad Kim Jong Il; the
          target is
          > America 's
          president, George W. Bush.
          > Drawing on exclusive information from senior government
          officials,
          > intelligence operatives, and many others, investigative reporter
          Kenneth
          > Timmerman provides the full, untold story of the sabotage that
          occurs
          > behind the scenes at key government agencies like the CIA and State
          > Department -- and the profound effect it has on
          w:st="on">America 's ability to
          > confront its most dangerous enemies.
          > "Shadow Warriors" is written by Kenneth R. Timmerman,
          bestselling
          > author and Nobel Peace Prize nominee in 2006 for his groundbreaking
          > reporting on Iran 's
          nuclear weapons program.
          > In "Shadow Warriors", Timmerman brings to light the vast
          underground
          > working to undercut our nation's efforts to win the war on terror --
          > revealing the when, where, how, and who for the first time. He also
          > exposes the Democratic politicians who have sold out
          w:st="on"> America 's
          national
          > security for political gain.
          > Timmerman will tell you:
          > ~The CIA and the State Department sabotaged the administration' s
          Iraq
          > war plans from the start -- sparking the insurgency in the process.
          > ~A high-level State Department official gathered aides after Bush's
          > reelection to insist they owed no allegiance to the president or his
          > policies.
          > ~Pre-war intelligence on Iraq
          was cooked -- not by the Bush
          > administration, but by its opponents.
          > ~The shadow warriors have leaked details of virtually every covert
          U.S.
          > intelligence tool used in the war on terror.
          > ~The leaks have devastated our efforts to fight terrorism -- such
          as when
          > a key U.S.
          ally rebuffed the CIA director's request for assistance
          by
          > saying, "You Americans can't keep secrets."
          > ~ U.S.
          intelligence refused to examine important documents detailing
          > the secret Iraqi networks that became the heart of the insurgency.
          > ~Newly discovered Iraqi government documents reveal the extent of
          > Saddam Hussein's ties to international terrorists and the truth
          about his
          > WMD arsenal.
          > "Shadow Warriors" shows that George W. Bush never understood the
          > first rule of Washington :
          People are policy. He allowed his
          political
          > enemies to run roughshod over his administration. This insider's
          look at
          > secret White House meetings, political backstabbing, and war-room
          summits
          > is an eye-opening account of the mind-set that is crippling our
          > effectiveness in Iraq
          and around the world. --Amazon.com review
          > For free Politically Incorrect news ignored by the American news
          media,
          > send your friends' email addresses for REAL NEWS from thenewsman@. ..
          > To cancel your free REAL NEWS, click "reply" and type "stop
          messages".

        • towwwdothello
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
            Well, about fear tactics, when considering what has happened, how it
            has happened and the following changes due to what has happened along
            with what is possible--the 'average citizen' may become a little more
            concerned with the decisions and activities of the federal
            departments. To criticize federal departments, in some countries,
            would definitely result in the death of that person or the people
            they care about.

            To speak up; and raise some concerns--even people who may not be
            thinking clearly ( or more importantly, who may hold unpopular
            opinions ) due to an attrocity in their home location--would require
            a definite trust in the system as it was designed.