This is a generalization of the inscribed angle theorem. It’s from a few pages into this PDF file. I haven’t be able to find a proof anywhere. When thec56young
Sorry, now everything is working. Have to always pass in the normal and the distance to the line in order to specify it completely.c56young
We need to pass in the normal to the line (in addition to d, its distance from the origin) as a parameter if we want to specify the line completely.c56young
this software in your classroom, please let us know what you are doing with it. This is intended to be a resource for teachers.
- Dec 12, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.