Relaistic Sculputres by Adam Beane - Barack Obama

  • Neelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011

      More than a year ago we showed you Incredibly Realistic Sculptures by Adam Beane and this post is one of the most popular even today. Great talant of Adam Beane amazed all our readers and we can not go pass by new sculptures of this artist. The first one is sculpture of President Barack Obama created for Esquire’s 2010 “People Who Matter” issue. As always sculpture is extremely realistic. Limited edition of these figures and busts will be availiable in stone and bronze. If you do want to own one of them – just contact to Adam personally. If you want to see how such amazing sculptures were created – take a look to the video at the end of the post!

      http://adambeane.com/

      By Graphics-Inspiration Yahoo Group

      Forward your mails to: Graphics-Inspiration@yahoogroups.com