hi i am ganesh. New member

  • ganesh k
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2005
      i m ganesh, 29 from mumbai ,india. i hav been working
      as flash animator and graphic designer for last 4.5
      years. i had worked for likes of zee
      interactive,agamma edutainment pvt ltd wher i workd as
      a flash animator,where we had e-learning projects
      .right now i m working with a mobile gaming company
      for last one year. still i m looking forword to work
      with a better organisation. can this group help me
      finding such job or atleast if someone gives me a
      freelance job i would be very thankful to them

      Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
      Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com