Randy, Humira worked for me and mine had been like yours. Now phasing off and trying Plaquenil, an anti-malarial that 80-90% find works. I have whitecarolinbigapple
If you look in the files section for the file "treatments.txt", it has all of the meds and treatments we've used to self treat GA. Might be of interest. Randyrwwink
My dermatologist decided to try Otezla. It is for plaque psoriasis. He gave me sample packages and I started seeing clearing after about 6 weeks. My email@example.com
- Diseases and Conditions
- Mar 6, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.