Complete U.S. Statutes at Large now online

  • Jon Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      We now have the complete set of U.S. Statutes at large from 1789 through
      2007 online at http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/sal/sal.htm .* The
      files are PDF image-over-text and searchable. We have a local search
      form on the page that will enable search through the entire set once
      Google indexes it. To the best of our knowledge they are not available
      anywhere else online, either on a government site or a university site.

      Thanks for production and OCR of the PDF files is due to lawyer and
      scholar Larry Becraft of Huntsville, Alabama.
      ______
      * A little clean-up work remains on this page. We will add the 2008
      Statutes at Large as soon as they are available. Note that Vols. 6-8 are
      not a gap in the statutes, only in the volume numbering.

      -- Jon

      Constitution Society 2900 W Anderson Ln C-200-322, Austin, TX 78757
      512/299-5001 www.constitution.org jon.roland@...