Rule of Law Radio Show

  • markadamsatty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008
      For those of you who do not know me or my work, I've been fighting
      against the corruption which has taken over our country for a while
      now. It didn't happen because of gold fringe on the flag or the
      bankruptcy of the US government. Although many believe that, it is
      just disinformation which has been spread to distract the suffering
      masses from the truth.

      I believe that the main reason that corruption has flourished is
      because our fundamental right to present evidence of criminal
      conduct to grand juries has been stolen away. Of course, our right
      to prosecute criminal charges has also been taken, and really both
      must be restored in order to restore our ability to hold our
      government accountable. Naturally, restoring trial by jury in all
      cases rather than just in "civil" proceedings and felony trials
      would also help.

      Of course, other means for holding our leaders accountable have also
      been undermined. We no longer have the ability to vote bad leaders
      out of office. This is partly due to "news" media manipulation
      which has been made possible by extensive consolidation in the media
      industry, but more importantly, the shift to counting votes in
      secret has resulted in rigged elections.

      Naturally, Congress has been actively involved in allowing all of
      this to occur. Just as it is currently refusing to even investigate
      the numerous serious articles of impeachment which have been filed,
      it abdicated its duty to investigate complaint about judicial
      misconduct in the early 1980's by providing that the Federal courts
      should handle complaints about judicial misconduct.

      So, not only can you not take a judicial misconduct complaint to a
      grand jury, unless you live in one of the few states which still
      make it possible although even then it is an uphill battle with the
      hill being similar to Mt. Everest, you can't really even get
      anywhere with your members of Congress because they will say that
      the complaint needs to be filed with and "investigated" by the
      court. As you may have guessed, the courts never do anything with
      these complaints except promptly inform the judge that you
      complained about him and then throw them in the trash.

      If you want to learn more about the right we once had to present
      evidence of criminal conduct to grand juries and when it began to be
      taken away, see What Happens When the People Lose the Power to
      Control Government and What You Can Do to Take the Power Back?
      http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_mark_ada_080204_what_happens_
      when_th.htm

      Here are a couple of passages from that article which point out the
      importance of the right to present evidence of criminal conduct to a
      grand jury.

      As United States Supreme Court Justice Joseph P. Bradley said in
      Blyew v. U.S., 80 U.S. 581, 598 (1871), every citizen has a right to
      enter a complaint before a magistrate, or the grand jury. Justice
      Bradley explained, "I say `right,' for it is a right, an inestimable
      right, that of invoking the penalties of the law upon those who
      criminally or feloniously attack our persons or our property. Civil
      society has deprived us of the natural right of avenging ourselves,
      but it has preserved to us, all the more jealously, the right of
      bringing the offender to justice." Id.

      Justice Bradley also pointed out that if a person was deprived of
      the right to bring a criminal complaint to a grand jury that person
      was reduced from the status of a free citizen to no more than a
      slave. He stated, "To deprive a whole class of the community of
      this right, to refuse their evidence and their sworn complaints, is
      to brand them with a badge of slavery; is to expose them to wanton
      insults and fiendish assaults; is to leave their lives, their
      families, and their property unprotected by law. It gives
      unrestricted license and impunity to vindictive outlaws and felons
      to rush upon these helpless people and kill and slay them at will,
      as was done in this case." Id at 599.

      Here is a link to Blyew case with key portions highlighted
      http://cid-c4a8181395e292a3.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Grand%
      20Juries/Blyew%20v%20US%20US%201871%20right%20to%20present%
      20evidence.doc

      So, you may ask yourself, "what can we do?" Well, we can talk about
      what is going on, spread the word, and push for reform. There are
      more people who are aware of this problem than you can imagine.
      Thousands are screwed over in our courts every day. For an example
      of a response from a crowd to my comments about government
      corruption, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAni0WoI7LI

      For more information on my work, see a collection of some of my
      articles on OpEdNews.com at
      http://www.opednews.com/author/author7855.html and
      http://www.opednews.com/author/author7840.html and
      www.ProjectVoteCount.com
      Project Vote Count's Election News
      http://www.projectvotecount.com/ElectionNews.aspx and
      Project Vote Count's FAQ http://www.projectvotecount.com/faq.aspx

      Finally, I'm a regular guest on the Rule of Law radio show with
      Randy Kelton and Deborah Stevens on Thursday nights from 9 to 11
      Eastern. Their show is also on Monday nights from 9 to 11 Eastern
      and on Friday nights from 9 to 1 AM Eastern. Listen live at
      http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml or check out the archives at
      http://mp3.wtprn.com/Kelton08.html This show focuses on the right
      that each citizen has to present evidence of criminal conduct to
      grand juries. Listen in, and spread the word.

      Carpe diem,

      Mark A. Adams JD/MBA