Bill of Address to Remove Bad Judge

  • devinekristi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008
      TO ALL:

      Please help me to disseminate this to all groups interested in court reform or JUSTICE.  We are trying to reach as many in Massachusetts as possible to assist in removing a very bad judge from the bench.  If we succeed, it will send a message to other judges in our state, and other states may follow.

      If you are not in Mass., sending this to groups you belong to will help us to reach Mass. residents.  If you are kind enough to pass this on, please contact me with what groups it has been sent to.

      If you are in Mass., even if you don't want to participate in this particular activity, please contact me so we know who is out there that KNOWS how bad this system is and the damage it does to so very many.  Together we can make a difference.  Divided we shall be conquered.
      Please contact me at: gmejustice@...
      All we are seeking is JUSTICE IN A COURT OF LAW.  Please get involved.
      Let All Witness
      Here's what we're doing to gather signatures for the petition

      SUGGESTED OPENING LINE:

      "Would you like to sign a petition regarding JUDICIAL ACCOUNTABILITY?"

      When people ask, the pitch should be something
       like:

      WHAT IT'S ABOUT:

      This is about judicial accountability. Judges are appointed for life with no annual reviews, and are rarely disciplined for violating judicial canons.

      Judges police themselves.

      There is no incentive for judges to make decisions within the law because they feel they are above it. In Massachusetts, that's not far from the truth.

      WHO WE ARE:

       We are a growing number of concerned citizens that have had enough of judges running our state and destroying lives.

      WHAT IS A BILL OF ADDRESS?:

      John Adams wrote into the Massachusetts Constitution, "In order to prevent those, who are vested with authority, from becoming oppressors, the people have a right, at such periods and in such manner as they shall establish by their frame of government, to cause their public officers to return to private life; and to fill up vacant places by certain and regular elections and appointments."

      This is done by filing a Bill of Address. Only one signature is needed, however, if there is no mass outrage, the petition will be filed in a drawer and never heard of again.

      SPENCER KAGAN:
       (for more info, read petition, these are just some quick points)

      1.      Openly mocks litigants
      2.      Consistently makes decisions in direct conflict with higher courts
      3.   Discusses cases with non-court employees
      4.   Appoints "friends" as special masters and orders litigants to pay them (and jails them if they don't pay)
      5.      Places himself above the law.
      6.      Has more cases in the appellate court than any other judge in the state of Massachusetts
      7.      Ignores federal law that requires protection of retirement funds. .
      8.   Issues conflicting orders in the same case.
      9.   Disregards and overrides terms of legal trust documents.
      10.   Deliberately disregards direct appellate court orders.

      YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A REGISTERED VOTER, as long as you are a CITIZEN OF MASSACHUSETTS.

      His district is Cambridge, Middlesex, but any district will do as long as we have 1,000+
      signatures.  WE CAN DO THIS!