Bill of Rights Day December 15

  • Jon Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      We have created a new website Bill of Rights Day to serve as a clearinghouse for celebrations. It is done in Drupal 7.17. It is under construction so visit from time to time to watch it grow. Please let us know about any events that should be posted on it.

      The first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution, called the Bill of Rights, was adopted on December 15, 1791, and the anniversary of that date is celebrated each year as Bill of Rights Day.

      This site is sponsored by the Constitution Society, and contact information can be found there.

      1. Bill of Rights.
      2. Documentary History of the Bill of Rights.
      3. Constitution Day.
      Donate
Now!
      -- Jon

      Constitution Society               http://constitution.org
      2900 W Anderson Ln C-200-322           twitter.com/lex_rex
      Austin, TX 78757 512/299-5001  jon.roland@...