Prosecutors Misconduct is wrong, help to right the wrongs

  • People Against Prison Abuse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      5/5/2011
      Attention Citizens of The United States of America:  Do you care what is happening in our Courtrooms, Criminal Justice System, Law Enforcers, if so please help because everyone is needed to make these changes to happen.
      This is Urgently needed to bring attention to the wrongs happening with the Criminal Justice System, please take a few minutes to make a difference.
      Thank you 2mpCIA