Radio Show Tues. Aug. 25 10AM - Noon EDT

  • Mark Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      On Tuesday, August 25, 2009, I’ll be a guest on Les Winston’s radio show from 10:00 AM until 12:00 Noon broadcast on WZAB 880AM in Miami, Florida. You can listen live on the internet at http://www.880thebiz.com/

      The topic is the Florida Bar. The Bar claims that it is the guardian of democracy; however, that claim is false. Actually, the Bar helped shut down the election contests that I was handling in which we had proof that elections in Florida were stolen in 2006. For more on that, see the following:

      Have American Elections Really Been Stolen? – The Proof at
      http://www.opednews.com/articles/Have-American-Elections-Re-by-Mark-Adams-081029-64.html It was a Top Scoop on Scoop for several days. See it at http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0810/S00428.htm

      Would Congressional Democrats Cover Up Neo-Con Election Fraud? No Way, Right?!?! at
      http://www.opednews.com/articles/Would-Congressional-Democr-by-Mark-Adams-081102-529.html This article was also a Top Scoop on Scoop for several days. See it at http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0811/S00030.htm

      Also, see
      "Justice" in Florida’s Supreme Court!?! at http://blip.tv/file/1339250 and don’t miss the links below the video.

      U.S. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas stated that mandatory bar associations had the potential to become goose-stepping brigades.
      Lathrop v. Donohue, 367 U.S. 820, 884 (1961). Read it at http://supreme.justia.com/us/367/820/case.html Most importantly, Justices Douglas and Black were concerned that mandatory Bar associations would be used to control lawyers, prohibit challenges to the establishment, and cover up misconduct by powerful interests. It sure looks like their predictions were accurate.

      If you want to know why government agents can get away with horrible crimes, see Why does the U.S. government torture people? at
      http://dailycensored.com/2009/06/24/why-does-the-u-s-government-torture-people/

      Also, I'm going to mention that complaints have been filed with several state bar associations asking for disciplinary action to be taken against attorneys who wrote memos authorizing torture or otherwise engaged in actions which condoned it.

      Check it out and spread the news.

      Mark A. Adams JD/MBA

      P.S. Here’s a 3 minute video about some of my work
      http://blip.tv/file/1672498