Tues. 7/14 @ 9:00 PM Eastern Tune In

  • markadamsatty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009

      If you're interested in how to control the government, don't miss Devvy Kidd's radio show with Mark A. Adams JD/MBA. We'll discuss how our "free" press has become a propaganda machine, how many of those who see problems are neutered through the use of a controlled opposition, how our Constitutional rights to control our government have been usurped by those in power, and the damage that has resulted from this profound transformation of the U.S.A.

      As examples, we'll use the failure of the mainstream "news" media to inform the public about Judge Sotomayor's record, her affiliation with the Bohemian Grove and the big scandal in Alaska. Listen live at

      If you haven't heard of me, I'm active in the media, election, and judicial reform movements. See a 3 minute video about some of my work at

      http://blip.tv/file/1672498 and don't miss the links below the video.

      For an example of how our "news" media has taken action to keep the public in the dark, see my short award winning video Welcome to the Twilight Zone Where an Increase is a Cut?!? at

      http://blip.tv/file/1462024 and don't miss the links below the video.

      Also, does anyone recall that there was a movement to establish a new monarchy after the American Revolution? The plan was to have George Washington serve as king and split territory into the fiefdoms of old with princes, dukes, barons, etc. However, George Washington and the vast majority of our Nation's Founders understood that the most benevolent ruler could be followed by a greedy fool or even a ruthless tyrant, and they not only rejected the call to establish a new ruling aristocracy, they tried to make sure that our government's agents would not be above the law by giving us the means to hold them accountable. Unfortunately, this powerful right has been stolen from you.

      If you want to know what one of the most powerful ways to control our government was and the damage that has resulted since this fundamental right was usurped, see Why does the U.S. government torture people? at

      http://dailycensored.com/2009/06/24/why-does-the-u-s-government-torture-people/

      Finally, are we a country of, by and for the people or of, by and for the rulers? Read my article and you'll learn that according to a couple of U.S. Supreme Court Justices, we are even less than commoners.

      If you're not familiar with Devvy Kidd's work, see one of her articles on election theft at

      http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd72.htm and her article about the Neo-con's use of the Tea Party movement to control a large portion of the few who realize that something is not right with the plans for America at http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd439.htm For more, see http://www.devvy.com/

      We need some Paul Reveres. Be like him by questioning the authorities and spreading the news. It's easy. Just pass this along to your contacts.

      Carpe diem,

      Mark A. Adams JD/MBA

      P.S. Also, I'll be a guest on the Equal Parenting show on Talkshoe on Wed. July 15th at 9:00 PM Eastern. We will discuss why judges can ignore the law and the facts.

      To listen to the Equal Parenting show, call 724-444-7444 and enter the call ID 26955# and enter 1# or your PIN for Talkshoe, or listen at

      http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=26955&cmd=tc