Tues. 7/14 @ 9:00 PM Eastern Tune In

  • Mark Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
      Don’t miss Devvy Kidd’s radio show with Mark A. Adams JD/MBA. We’ll discuss how our "free" press has become a propaganda machine, how many of those who see problems are neutered through the use of a controlled opposition, how our Constitutional rights to control our government have been usurped by those in power, and the damage that has resulted from this profound transformation of the U.S.A.

      As examples, we’ll use the failure of the mainstream "news" media to inform the public about Judge Sotomayor’s record, her affiliation with the Bohemian Grove and the big scandal in Alaska. Listen live at
      http://www.themicroeffect.com/listenlive.htm on Tues. 7/14 at 9:00 PM Eastern. Archives are available. They cost $20.00 per month for a subscription to all of the radios shows on MicroEffect.com.

      If you haven't heard of me, I’m active in the media, election, and judicial reform movements. See a 3 minute video about some of my work at
      http://blip.tv/file/1672498 and don’t miss the links below the video.

      For an example of how our "news" media has taken action to keep the public in the dark, see my short award winning video Welcome to the Twilight Zone Where an Increase is a Cut?!? at
      http://blip.tv/file/1462024 and don’t miss the links below the video.

      Also, does anyone recall that there was a movement to establish a new monarchy after the American Revolution? The plan was to have George Washington serve as king and split territory into the fiefdoms of old with princes, dukes, barons, etc. However, George Washington and the vast majority of our Nation’s Founders understood that the most benevolent ruler could be followed by a greedy fool or even a ruthless tyrant, and they not only rejected the call to establish a new ruling aristocracy, they tried to make sure that our government’s agents would not be above the law by giving us the means to hold them accountable. Unfortunately, this powerful right has been stolen from you.

      If you want to know what one of the most powerful ways to control our government was and the damage that has resulted since this fundamental right was usurped, see Why does the U.S. government torture people?
      http://dailycensored.com/2009/06/24/why-does-the-u-s-government-torture-people/

      Finally, are we a country of, by and for the people or of, by and for the rulers? Read my article and you’ll learn that according to a couple of U.S. Supreme Court Justices, we are even less than commoners.

      If you’re not familiar with Devvy Kidd’s work, see one of her articles on election theft at
      http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd72.htm and her article about the Neo-con’s use of the Tea Party movement to control a large portion of the few who realize that something is not right with the plans for America at http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd439.htm For more, see http://www.devvy.com/

      We need some Paul Reveres. Be like him by questioning the authorities and spreading the news. It’s easy. Just pass this along to your contacts.

      Carpe diem,

      Mark A. Adams JD/MBA

      P.S. Also, don’t miss the Equal Parenting show on Talkshoe that I’ll be on on Wed. July 15th at 9:00 PM Eastern. We will discuss why judges can ignore the law and the facts. More details follow below.

      Date: Wed, July 15, 2009
      Time: 09:00 PM EDT

      How to participate:

      Call in:
      1. Dial: (724) 444-7444
      2. Enter: 26955 # (Call ID)
      3. Enter: 1 # or your PIN
      Join from your computer:
      1. Click here to join the call or just listen along
      2. (Optional) Become a TalkShoe member
      Facebook user? You can join this Call directly through the TalkShoe Community Calling Facebook application.

      Listen to the Recording:
      If you missed this event or want to hear previous recorded episodes click here.

      Click here to unsubscribe from this Call.
      Click here to unsubscribe from this Host.
      Click here to unsubscribe from all Community Calls.

      Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
    • markadamsatty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009

        If you're interested in how to control the government, don't miss Devvy Kidd's radio show with Mark A. Adams JD/MBA. We'll discuss how our "free" press has become a propaganda machine, how many of those who see problems are neutered through the use of a controlled opposition, how our Constitutional rights to control our government have been usurped by those in power, and the damage that has resulted from this profound transformation of the U.S.A.

[...]

        If you want to know what one of the most powerful ways to control our government was and the damage that has resulted since this fundamental right was usurped, see Why does the U.S. government torture people? at

[...]

        P.S. Also, I'll be a guest on the Equal Parenting show on Talkshoe on Wed. July 15th at 9:00 PM Eastern. We will discuss why judges can ignore the law and the facts.

        To listen to the Equal Parenting show, call 724-444-7444 and enter the call ID 26955# and enter 1# or your PIN for Talkshoe, or listen at

        http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=26955&cmd=tc