Citizens Grand Juries

  • Mark Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      You may have heard that http://americangrandjury.org/ claims that citizens can form a grand jury with power to do this, that, and the other thing. It has a lot of interesting research and information. However, with all of the research and information that has been gathered and presented, I wonder how they missed the FACT that only a court with the power to empanel a grand jury can do so?

      Although citizens can investigate and a group of citizens can call themselves a grand jury, a citizens grand jury has none of the power of a legally empanelled grand jury. In my opinion, this web site is a diversionary tactic to confuse the public and dilute the efforts to restore the right of citizens to present evidence to a real grand jury.

      If you can handle the truth, see
      http://dailycensored.com/2009/06/24/why-does-the-u-s-government-torture-people/ and the article linked in it titled What Happens When People Lose the Power to Control Government.