Do you know about torture in America?

  • Mark Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
      I just published an article about this gruesome fact and why government agents get away with it. See What is a Good Father? Are You a Good Parent?
      http://www.opednews.com/articles/What-is-a-Good-Father-Are-by-Mark-Adams-090621-21.html

      Please check it our and forward it to your contacts.

      Mark A. Adams JD/MBA

    • Kristi Devine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009

        WELL SAID, and your article should be read by ALL:

        "I have been involved in the judicial reform movement since 2003, the media reform movement since 2004, and the election reform movement since 2006. Before those years, I believed that judges followed the law, that our media told us the truth, and that our votes were counted. Beliefs that most of us once held and that many still hold on to. Unfortunately, I learned that these beliefs were no longer true. However, I believe that we can counteract the forces which have destroyed these institutions if we face reality and take action before it is too late.

        Please remember that the American dream will die and our children will suffer if the people do not know what their government leaders are doing, if the people are not able to vote ineffective or corrupt leaders out of office, or if government actors can ignore the law and the facts with no repercussions!"