Please vote for us to get a new website

  • Jon Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Please go to http://immersive-training.net/non-profits and vote for the Constitutionalist Church entry there. We need at least 1600 votes by midnight, today, June 5, 2009, to beat the competition. The prize is a complete website implemented using the Plone content management system, used by many organizations for their websites to give them a modern look and feel. Most of the static content will be that of our website at constitution.org, but enhanced with this site to provide a more interactive and participatory visitor experience. This could go a long way to advancing the cause of constitutional compliance. Please pass on this message to as many others as you can. Thanks.

      You will be asked to vote for three of the contenders. Please cast your remaining two votes for contenders you suspect won't be popular.
      -- Jon

      Constitution Society 2900 W Anderson Ln C-200-322, Austin, TX 78757
      512/299-5001    www.constitution.org    jon.roland@...