  • Jon Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009

      -------- Original Message --------
      Date:Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:25:30 -0800 (PST)
      From:Nancy Lazaryan <nancylazaryan@...>
      To:nancy lazaryan <nancylazaryan@...>

      Saint Paul, Minnesota
      February 16, 2009

      Several judges have been contacted by Citizens of the state of Minnesota concerning denial of access to the Grand Jury. Specifically, denial to bring evidence of the corruption of public officials before the Grand Jury.

      The judges named in the attached document have indicated a willingness to stand with the Citizens to uproot the corruption in the government.  The memorandum and petition gives the Citizens the standing to invoke the jurisdiction of the court and to seek action by these judges to summon a Grand Jury open or special venire.

      Thank goodness we have some judges in Minnesota with integrity.

      For more information concerning the corruption in the judicial branch go to:

      Please release this story to the Citizens in your media.

      You may contact me at 612-703-5533

      Nancy Lazaryan

      Constitution Society 2900 W Anderson Ln C-200-322, Austin, TX 78757
      512/299-5001    www.constitution.org    jon.roland@...