369Re: [CPA] Edward Snowden Interview - Blacked Out by MSM

  • Richard Cordero
    Feb 7, 2014

      Dear Mr. Johnson,

      Thank you for making available the interview that Edward Snowden gave the German network ARD.

      I make available to you below a letter that I sent to the first ARD interviewer of Snowden, American-German Reporter John Goëtz, who interviewed Snowden in Moscow last year together with German Parliament Representative Hans-Christian Ströbele, to whom I also wrote; see http://Judicial-Discipline-Reform.org/OL/DrRCordero-Honest_Jud_Advocates.pdf >ol:39, 40.

      I proposed to them that we pursue a journalistic query connected to Snowden’s revelations about NSA’s abuse of its surveillance authority. It is summarized thus (in its own context it is at id. >ol:55):

      To what extent do federal judges abuse their vast computer network and expertise –which nationwide handle hundreds of millions of case files(Lsch:11¶9b.ii)– either alone or with the quid pro quo assistance of the NSA –whose requests for secret surveillance orders are rubberstamped[7] by the federal judges of the secret court established under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA)

      1) to conceal assets –a crime[10] under U.S. law, unlike surveillance– by electronically transferring them to secret inland and offshore(ol:1) accounts to evade taxes and launder money of its illegal origin,

      and

      2) to protect wrongdoing judges by interfering with the communications –also a crime(ol:20¶¶11-12)– of complainants(ol:19§D)?

      (See why The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Politico suspected Then-Judge, Now-Justice Sotomayor of concealing assets, id. >jur:65fn107a; the estimate of the amount concealed is at fn107c.)

      The Federal Judiciary-NSA journalistic story can provoke a scandal more outrageous to more people than the scandal arisen through Snowden’s revelations: The judges of the Federal Judiciary, a national jurisdiction, wield power that affects not only the right of privacy, as the NSA scandal mainly does, but also every other right as well as the property, liberty, and life of everybody in this country.

      The scandal would only be aggravated if it were exposed that President Obama has covered for wrongdoing judges to avoid their retaliation[17], i.e., their holding Obamacare and other actions of his unconstitutional. Thereby he has compounded the wrongdoing and allowed those judges to harm the people with impunity.

      Federal judges are unelected, life-appointed, and pervasively secret since they hold all their meetings behind closed doors, never stand before a press conference, and are exempted by the other two branches of constitutional checks and balances so that they are in effect unimpeachable and irremovable(jur:21§§1-3).

      Yet, they say the last word on what we can and cannot do on the all-important issues of Obamacare, abortion, same sex marriage, immigration, election campaign contributions, equal pay, bankruptcy rights, taxation, etc. Do you also want them breaking criminal laws for their own financial and self-protection benefit?

      Federal judges are far more powerful and dangerous than NSA personnel reading our emails, for they have arrogated to themselves a position to which nobody is entitled in our democracy: unaccountable Judges Above the Law.

      Think strategically in the context of the fast-approaching mid-term elections: The national outrage at criminal wrongdoing by the Federal Judiciary in connivance with the President and his top congressional supporters can stir up the public to demand official investigations and reform by politicians, lest they meet disaster at the polls. It can emerge as the dominating issue of the campaign because this is what would be at stake:

      Do We the People, the masters in government of, by, and for the People, have the right to practice ‘reverse surveillance‘ on all our public servants, such as judges are, to eliminate their wrongdoing under cover of secrecy and to hold them accountable for the work that we hired them to perform for us?

      Therefore, I would like for us to work together to cause the journalistic investigation of these queries as detailed at id. >ol:66. To that end, you and your readers may disseminate this email widely.

      Hence, I look forward to hearing from you.

      Sincerely,

      Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq.

      Judicial Discipline Reform

      New York City

      Dr.Richard.Cordero.Esq@...

      http://Judicial-Discipline-Reform.org/OL/DrRCordero-Honest_Jud_Advocates.pdf> 55.

      Proposal for you and E. Snowden to use your access to the media to extend the revelations of abuse of power from the NSA to its enablers, the federal judges

      Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq.

      Ph.D., University of Cambridge, England

      M.B.A., University of Michigan Business School

      D.E.A., La Sorbonne, Paris

      Judicial Discipline Reform

      Dr.Richard.Cordero.Esq@...

      2167 Bruckner Blvd.

      Bronx, New York 10472-6500 USA

      http://Judicial-Discipline-Reform.org/OL/DrRCordero-Honest_Jud_Advocates.pdf >ol:40

      Frau Anja Reschke, Moderatorin

      Mr. John Goëtz, Panorama Reporter

      Redaktion PANORAMA

      Hugh-Greene-Weg 1

      22529 Hamburg, DE

      Dear Frau Reschke and Mr. Goëtz,

      I congratulate you for investigating NSA’s spying in Germany by meeting with Whistle-blower E. Snowden.

      This is a proposal for you and him(*>ol:17¶¶i-1) to use your access to the international media to push your investigation and his whistleblowing into the unlawful conduct of NSA’s enablers: the federal judges who rubberstamp[*>7] NSA’s secret requests for secret surveillance orders.

      *Note: All the blue text between (parentheses) and [*>superscript brackets] is references to supporting documents found at http://Judicial-Discipline-Reform.org/OL/13-11-15DrRCordero-JGoetz_AReschke.pdf, where the blue text represents active links that facilitate jumping to the corresponding documents to check them.

      This is the investigative query: To what extent has the Federal Judiciary abused its own vast Information Technology infrastructure and expertise(Lsch:11¶2b.ii) or has in exchange for its approval of NSA’s requests benefited from NSA’s IT resources to interfere with the communications –a crime[10], unlike surveillance– of complainants of judges’ wrongdoing(Toc:xix)?

      Federal judges do wrong because:

      1. they are held by politicians[17a] and the media unaccountable. In the last 224 years, only 8 of them have been removed[14]more than the NSA, federal judges abuse their power over peoples’ rights, property, liberty, and even lives because they have arrogated to themselves a status incompatible with a democratic society: Judges Above the Law. 6.. With that factual and historic assurance of impunity, they engage in wrongdoing risklessly. They do so under the influence of the most insidious corruptor, money!(jur:27§2): The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Politico[107a-c] suspected Then-Judge, Now-Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor, the first justiceship nominee of P. Obama, of concealment of assets(65§1).

      2. Judges also self-assure their impunity, e.g., for money grabbing, by cloaking their own and their Judiciary’s activities in pervasive secrecy:

      a) They hold all their adjudicative, administrative, policy-making, and disciplinary meetings behind closed doors[29] and no press conferences[71].

      b) Chief circuit judges abuse the Judiciary’s statutory[18a] self-disciplining authority by dismissing 99.82%(10-14) of complaints against their peers; with other judges they deny up to 100% of appeals to review such dismissals(24§b).

      c) Up to 9 of every 10 appeals are disposed of ad-hoc through no-reason summary orders[66a] or opinions so “perfunctory”[68] that they are neither published nor precedential[70], raw fiats of star-chamber power.

      d) Justices are unelected yet life-tenured, as are district and circuit judges; the latter appoint bankruptcy judges. These appointees decided in CY10 who kept or received the $373 billion at stake in only personal bankruptcies[31]. About 95% of those bankruptcies are filed by individuals, the great majority of whom appear pro se[33] and, unable to defend themselves, fall prey to a bankruptcy fraud scheme(66§2), which J. Sotomayor covered up(68§3).

      e) The overwhelming majority of litigants cannot afford to go up on appeal, whereby the unreviewability(28§§3-4) of their cases afford judges the opportunity for riskless disregard of substantive law and procedural due process, and sheer chicanery(cf. Lsch:17§III).In the 224 years since the creation of their Judiciary in 1789, only 8 federal judges13 have been impeached and removed14; 6. a single federal judge can hold unconstitutional what 535 members of Congress and the President have debated, voted, and enacted17a;

      You can investigate the IT-related Follow it wirelessly!(ol:19§D) query and, benefiting from ICIJ’s(1) Follow the money! expertise(19§2), search for J. Sotomayor’s concealed assets(jur:102 §4). You can thus:

      i. start off a Watergate-like(ol:18¶¶5-7) generalized media(ol:37) investigation of the query, What did President Obama know about her and other judges’ wrongdoing and when did he know it?(17¶¶2-4); and

                 ii. demand that he release the FBI vetting report on her(77§5).

      Many Americans believe that the President lied when he promised that under Obamacare they could keep their current health insurance; you can show that he also lied about her integrity when, to replace Retiring J. Souter, he nominated her so as to cater to those asking for another woman and the first Latina for the Court, from whom he expected support for passing Obamacare.

      Nothing would boost your standing(ol:21) as much as being recognized as having prompted investigations whose findings of NSA-Judiciary and Obama-Sotomayor connivance, and judges’ coordinated wrongdoing so outraged(83§§2-3) the public that it called for the President, justices(92§d), and judges(88§§a-c) to resign, and for reform(20§E) leading to a new We the People-government relation: the People’s Sunrise, a civic movement that keeps all public servants accountable through ‘reverse surveillance’(Lsch:2).

      Therefore, let us discuss this proposal; you may write or talk to me in German. If meantime you would acknowledge receipt of this email, I would be thankful to you.

      Dare trigger history!(dcc:11)…and you may enter it.

      Sincerely,

      Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq.

      2167 Bruckner Blvd.

      Bronx, New York 10472-6500 USA

      Dr.Richard.Cordero.Esq@...

      tel. +1(718)827-9521

      http://Judicial-Discipline-Reform.org/OL/13-11-15DrRCordero-JGoetz_AReschke.pdf >ol:39

      On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:47 PM, MJ <michaelj@...> wrote:

      February 3, 2014
      Edward Snowden Interview – Blacked Out by MSM
      John Keller

      30 Minutes of pure dynamite with ARD, a German network. This has been blacked out in the US, with Google’s YouTube taking the video down. Snowden is smart, articulate, and blasts the government lackeys that want him dead : “..people really need to consider who they (NSA) think they’re working for. The public is supposed to be their boss, not their enemy.”

        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f93_1390833151