      From: People Against Prison Abuse <papa@...>
      To: PAPA PAPA <papa@...>; papa <peopleagainstprisonabuse@yahoogroups.com>; TX Group <TXAPA@yahoogroups.com>; 2mp <2mp@yahoogroups.com>; PAPA's Facebook <peopleagainstprisonabuse@...>
      Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 7:49 PM
      Subject: TEXAS HEAT - 108 Yesterday in West Texas, approximately 20,000 plus TDCJ Inmates having to endure

       In the West Texas area yesterday it was 108 degrees which makes it about 120 degrees in the TDCJ Inmates Unit/Cells and more of the same today...the Inmates have to wet down their clothing, bedsheets, towels, etc. to put around them to keep cool, hopefully they "ALL" have fans where there is some breeze because the prison units do not allow any shade trees outside where the Inmates can get out of the piercing hot sunburning sunshine in Texas, this is the desert, no shade, lot of skin cancer comes due to the sunshine in this area, plus lot of eye problems due to the brightness of the sunshine...PLEASE SHOW YOU CARE...YOU ARE URGENTLY NEEDED to HELP...thank you Flo, PAPA

      http://peopleagainstprisonabuse.com/2mp/takeaction/2mpsummerheat.html

      People Against Prison Abuse aka PAPA

      PAPA Facebook

      AWARENESS "TAKE ACTION" 2Million Plus CITIZENS-in-ACTION aka 2mpCIA http://peopleagainstprisonabuse.com/2mp/2mpciaindex.html