      From: GellyBean1974
      To: g
      Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 1:46 AM
      Subject: There is no justice, only a political and economic skewering of american workers
      I was researching something & stumbled onto a chat room with cops talking to each other* The decusion was on illegals. " >>
      How reliable is this source? Sure seems legit since they are linking to other articles.
      Makes me some kind of fucking mad.
      LC
      Illegals received $46M at one address*
      "Our government is involved. No reason to be surprised!"
      "Isolated incident, nothing to see here. Illegals are not bad, they not do anything wrong."
      -
      "There is no justice, only a political and economic skewering of american workers. It is not our country anymore."
      *
      *
      The Names & Link Have Been Omitted* To keep Me From Getting Sued*