First Friday Board Gaming - Venue Change, Please Read!!, 8/5/2011, 6:30 pm

  • GrandRapidsWarGamers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      Reminder from: GrandRapidsWarGamers Yahoo! Group

      Title: First Friday Board Gaming - Venue Change, Please Read!!

      Date: Friday August 5, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Friday until Saturday December 31, 2011.
      Location: Out of the Box Games in Zeeland, MI
      Street: 137 E. Main Street
      City State Zip: Zeeland, MI 49464
      Phone: (616) 953-0102
      Notes: Please join us for a fun evening of board gaming. Please bring a game friendly snack and drink to share if possible. This event is open to families and individual gamers of all ages. Please feel free to bring any board games, war games, or card games that you may want to play and/or teach to others.

      We will now be holding First Friday Board Gaming at the new location of Out of the Box Games. Their new address is 137 E. Main Street, Zeeland, MI. Please see the link below for directions:

      http://bit.ly/pUIAIz

      Parking is available in the front of the store on Main Street or in the back lot on the north side of the building.

      Please email me if you have any questions.

      I hope to see you there!

      Rich