July Game Day

  • matt hiske
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      I was thinking about having another game day either on the 24Th or 25Th of this month. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for a main event game that might be good. I know Josh's brother has Samurai Swords which might be a good one and I have Wings of War I have been wanting to play for awhile. Any other suggestions would be great and what the best weekend would be for members. I don't know your games so I'm open for anything. I know we have a member that has a Napoleon game that might be a good one. We can also split up for some good two player ones that I know everybody has.

      Take Cover In Coming,

      Matt