For God & Country

  • matt hiske
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:46 PM

      For God & Country: Geronimo…Geronimo…Geronimo
      A BIG Thanks to our Navy Seal Special Ops Team for getting the job done. This should go out to all the other armed forces that fight to keep our country safe. Good Riddance Bin Laden and hope you enjoy your burial at sea.

      We shall have a toast on Thursday for those that gave their life to this on going battle and those that went on the forty minute thrill ride last night.  You are all welcome to join us.

      Matt