Thursday Night War Gaming, 4/7/2011, 6:30 pm

  • GrandRapidsWarGamers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 3:25 PM
      Reminder from: GrandRapidsWarGamers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Thursday Night War Gaming

      Date: Thursday April 7, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Matt's
      Notes: You can find the directions to my battlefield under the file section. Bring your war games and let's have some fun battles. If you have any good odd number player war games please bring those along also. Please bring anything else you would like to play and fluids to keep your strength up in battle. I usually have some soda and snacks on hand.

      Note:
      You can always post something if you are available any of the other days.