New Guy

  • cabin4clw
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
      Hi,

      Just joined tonight. BTW the link to this site at West Michigan Gamers
      is misspelled. It's missing the d in Grand. I had to search Yahoo to
      find this group.

      I play some ASL but my favorite to play are miniatures. I have
      microarmor WW2, 15mm ACW, AWI and Mexican American War.

      Hope to meet some of you along the way.

      Joe
    • Clark Ben
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
        Hi Joe. I play some ASL and just about anything by The Gamers/MMP.

        I used to play alot of Angrief! using microarmor back in High school, but haven't played any ACW, AWI or Mex-Am.

        That said, if you've got minis for it, I'll try it at least once!

        Ben

        On Feb 6, 2009, at 7:28 PM, cabin4clw wrote:

        Hi,

        Just joined tonight. BTW the link to this site at West Michigan Gamers
        is misspelled. It's missing the d in Grand. I had to search Yahoo to
        find this group.

        I play some ASL but my favorite to play are miniatures. I have
        microarmor WW2, 15mm ACW, AWI and Mexican American War.

        Hope to meet some of you along the way.

        Joe

      • matt hiske
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
          Welcome Joe-

          Glad you could find our small but hopefully growing group. You will have to let me know where you first located the group and the error you found so I can try to change that.

          Members can post emails to see if anybody is available for any given day for some gaming.

          I think at some point we will have to arrange an event to bring all our members together somewhere for a fun day of war gaming. I would really like to do more war gaming myself and we need to get all members active in this group somehow.

          I will be available Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday of next week if we can get something organized to play some games and if anybody else is available.

          Matt

          Hi Joe. I play some ASL and just about anything by The Gamers/MMP.

          I used to play alot of Angrief! using microarmor back in High school, but haven't played any ACW, AWI or Mex-Am.

          That said, if you've got minis for it, I'll try it at least once!

          Ben

          On Feb 6, 2009, at 7:28 PM, cabin4clw wrote:

          Hi,

          Just joined tonight. BTW the link to this site at West Michigan Gamers
          is misspelled. It's missing the d in Grand. I had to search Yahoo to
          find this group.

          I play some ASL but my favorite to play are miniatures. I have
          microarmor WW2, 15mm ACW, AWI and Mexican American War.

          Hope to meet some of you along the way.

          Joe

        • Joe/Margaret LePard
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
            The error was in the links section of the West Michigan Gamers.  It was spelled GranWarGamers.  The d was missing there.

            Joe