RE: [GrandRapidsWarGamers] Re: Thursday

  • Richard Stefanich
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 17, 2013
      I am interested

      -rick

      -----Original Message-----
      From: GrandRapidsWarGamers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GrandRapidsWarGamers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sawtoothbarbie
      Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:50 AM
      To: GrandRapidsWarGamers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GrandRapidsWarGamers] Re: Thursday

      Anyone interestd in playing Freedom: The Undergroun Railroad must play tonight -- this weekend I'll be sending the playtest kit back to the designer, so he can get to a tester who can put more time into it.

      So if you're interested, I can accommodate up to 4 players.

      Important Notice: This email message and any attachments are solely for the confidential use of the intended recipient.
      It may contain information that is confidential and may be privileged and is only intended to the person or entity to whom
      it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this message or any attachments. Also, if you
      are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information
      is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately by return email and
      promptly delete this message and any attachments from your computer system.
    • Richard Stefanich
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 15, 2014

        Let me re-phrase:

        Argh. Sorry to miss it, but this week I'm making one more (for a total of two this month) thursday run to Out of the Box.

        Whew. calendar crisis averted.

           -rick